Blachly Oregon 97412
is three miles from Triangle Lake, a well-known place
the Coast Range. Residents of the neighborhood formerly
received their mail at Franklin post office, now discontinued.
The office at Blachly was established June 27, 1892,
named for William Blachly, a local resident. William Blachly
was born in Illinois in 1844 and came to Oregon in 1854.
He died at Blachly on February 16, 1934, See the Oregonian,
February 19, 1934, pg. 8.