Terrebonne Oregon 97760
of Terrebonne was first known as Hillman, a word made by
taking parts of the names of two prominent railroad men,
James J. Hill and E. H. Harriman, whose line ran a race
to see which could reach central Oregon first. Hillman post
office was established May 9, 1910, and the name was changed
in September 1911.